Chicago-based Arnstein & Lehr LLP is merging with East Coast firm Saul Ewing LLP, the two firms announced, to form a more than 400-attorney firm with strengths in bankruptcy, litigation, finance and real estate work.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC REGISTERED LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP
2013 - AVALLONE & BELLISTRI, L.L.P.
Around the Web
- Arnstein & Lehr to Merge With Saul Ewing in Law Firm Deal
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- New Pacific Rim Uprising trailer debuts at NY Comic Con
By Samuel Axon - Monday Oct 9, 2017
John Boyega stars in a sequel about a new generation of Jaeger pilots.
- Julius Caesar was much ado over nothing
By Charles Gross - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The Public Theater should get down on its knees and thank Breitbart, Fox News, Bank of America and Delta Airlines. Because of them, the Public’s production of Julius Caesar in Central Park, an...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Lexus, 'Interview Magazine' Offer NY Fashion Week Interactive Experience
Friday Sep 8, 2017
"For Lexus, as in fashion, there is a mutual appreciation for luxury, craftsmanship, design and attention to detail," Lexus' Greg Kitzens tells "Marketing Daily."
- Sierra Trading Post Re-Launches Brand With Campaign From Grey NY
Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
STP promotes its vast selection, well-known brands and comparatively small prices, as the go-to emporium for everybody's apparel and gear needs for outdoor accessibility.
- Another Pun-ny Sponsorship: Cheetos Backs USA Curling
Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
On the heels of White Castle (and its sliders), sponsoring the USA Luge team, we now have Cheetos sponsoring another Olympic sport. The effort will be backed with a social media push.