Construction scaffolding is a part of New York City’s streetscape. When it happens next door, developers sometimes pay neighbors for their trouble.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AV-ODZA CONSTRUCTION INCORPORATED
Around the Web
- 360 View: The Headache of Living Next to Endless Construction
By RONDA KAYSEN - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Robert Campeau Bought Bloomingdale's, Then Lost His Fortune
Sunday Jul 2, 2017
Robert Campeau transformed himself into a successful builder and gained international celebrity as the owner of Bloomingdale’s. However, he got caught up in the 1980s binge of takeovers. He died June 12 at 93.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Hold the Egg Sandwich: Egyptian TV Is Calling
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
Hatem El-Gamasy often appears as a pundit for Egyptian television news programs. His viewers don’t know his day job: He owns a bodega in Queens.
- Does Time Capsule Hold a Ball Signed by Babe Ruth? They’ll Know in 2130
By LOUIE LAZAR - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Accounts from 1930 said the baseball, which could be worth $500,000, was among items entombed in a Bloomingdale’s cornerstone — with instructions not to open for 200 years.
- New Development: Soft in the Middle, Splashy Up Top
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The luxury market in New York is pulling in two directions, with developers betting on big-ticket palatial aeries and million-dollar “starter” homes.