Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - AUTHENTIC BARBER SHOP INC
Around the Web
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- Adventures in Capitalism: Yoplait Learns to Manufacture Authenticity to Go With Its Yogurt
By CHARLES DUHIGG - Monday Jun 26, 2017
As Greek yogurt’s popularity soared, Yoplait struggled to market its own version. Then it decided to develop something else: a compelling story.
- Babysitter, barber held in sex offenses against children
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Aug 19, 2017
- Devious Man one to beat in Yonkers Trot
By tholmlundnyp - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Trainer Julie Miller thinks three could be a charm in the $500,000 Yonkers Trot on Saturday night at Yonkers Raceway. Miller’s trio of trainees, Devious Man, Money Macintosh and Top Flight Angel, compose one third of the nine-horse field of 3-year-old colt and gelding trotters. “I’m happy with the position I’m in,” Miller said. “Of...
- Hall of Fame rider enjoys historic night at Yonkers
By Debbie Little - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
With more than 9,800 wins in his Hall of Fame career driver, Brian Sears has pretty much done it all. Until Saturday night at Yonkers Raceway that is, where he did something for the first time, winning two Triple Crown races on the same night. Sears won both the $500,000 Yonkers Trot with Top Flight...