Britain’s Conservative government, licking its wounds after an election setback last month, is having to consider easing curbs on public spending that have been a central policy of the party since it came to power in 2010.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2014 - AUSTERE JY L.P.
2014 - JFK YYZ NIC L.P.
Around the Web
- U.K. Government Wavers on Austerity
Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- Policy changes, austerity hamper Border Patrol as drugs flow into US - Immigration agents continue enforcement even in cities hostile to them
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 14, 2017
- Man Booker Shortlist Is Half American
By SEWELL CHAN - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
Novels by Paul Auster, Emily Fridlund, Mohsin Hamid, Fiona Mozley, George Saunders and Ali Smith made the list. The prize will be announced Oct. 17.
- After Grenfell Tower Fire, U.K. Asks: Has Deregulation Gone Too Far?
By STEVEN ERLANGER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The deadly blaze at a high-rise apartment block has helped crystallize resentment over the country’s embrace of neoliberalism, privatization and austerity.
- French Prime Minister Warns of Cuts to Tame Its 'Volcano' of Debt
Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
French Prime Minister Edouard Philippe on Tuesday warned that the country is reeling under an “unbearable” debt burden and pledged austerity measures coming under President Emmanuel Macron’s administration.
- I Do What? In China, Some Western Wedding Customs Don't Compute
Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Couples are hiring ‘hosts’ to turn once-austere nuptials into fancy affairs with tuxedos and flying bouquets. No more flip-flops.