The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AUNTY BABY'S FOOD, INC.
Around the Web
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Generation Grandparent: Fear the Blanket, Not the Germs
By PAULA SPAN - Monday Oct 9, 2017
Babies haven’t changed, but parenting standards have.
- Watchdog report finds alarming 20% of baby food tested contains lead
By Beth Mole - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Levels are below FDA’s decades-old standards, but latest data says no level safe.
- Former Annie's Homegrown CEO Heads to Baby-Food Startup
Monday Sep 11, 2017
The former chief executive of organic food brand Annie’s Homegrown is heading into the crowded baby food business. John Foraker is taking the top role at startup Once Upon a Farm, which is partnering with actress Jennifer Garner to help market the brand.
- He Excelled as a Detective, Until Prosecutors Stopped Believing Him
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Detective Kevin Desormeau’s indictment on perjury charges adds to the growing belief that lying is a persistent problem for the New York Police Department.
- Man charged with poisoning baby food in extortion plot
By Melkorka Licea - Saturday Sep 30, 2017
A German man is charged with threatening to disperse poisoned baby food throughout stores in Europe if the companies didn’t fork over $11.8 million in blackmail money. Authorities cuffed the 53-year-old suspect on Friday after recovering five jars of baby food tainted with ethylene glycol – a compound used in antifreeze – at stores in...