For over 70 years Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) has been used to treat severe depression and there are reports that it could help patients with Huntington’s Disease who experience psychiatric symptoms. Many patients with Huntington’s Disease experience depression, with suicide rates 5 to 10 times higher than the general public. In 21 published case reports where -
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
33 WALTWHITMAN ROAD,
HUNTINGTON STATION, NEW YORK, 11746
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - AUNT MIMI'S TREATS INC.
Around the Web
- Does Electroconvulsive Therapy Improve Huntington’s Disease?
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- A Deadly Knife Attack At A Marseille Train Station Is Being Treated As Terrorism By French Authorities
By Kimberly Ricci - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
The southern French port city of Marseille has seen yet another violent attack, this time at a train station.
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.
- MSH3 Gene Reveals Critical Link With Huntington’s Disease
Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
A recent study published in Lancet Neurology reveals important associations between MSH3 gene mutations and Huntington’s disease progression and disease burden.