Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AUBREY MAYER PHOTOGRAPHY, INC.
Around the Web
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- We Taste-Tested 10 Hot Dogs. Here Are the Best.
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Sam Sifton, Melissa Clark and Julia Moskin tried 10 hot dogs for cookout season.
- Traces of Crime: How New York’s DNA Techniques Became Tainted
By LAUREN KIRCHNER - Monday Sep 4, 2017
The city’s medical examiner has been a pioneer in analyzing complex DNA samples. But two methods were recently discontinued, raising questions about thousands of cases.
- The Look: Sunday Best in Harlem and Brooklyn
By ANDRE WAGNER, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Sunday Aug 20, 2017
A photographer spent a couple of Sundays roaming the streets in Brooklyn and Harlem searching for finely dressed churchgoers.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.