Verizon Communications Inc. said it is building dedicated lanes at the core of its U.S. network for firefighters and other first responders, a bid to compete with AT&T Inc.’s plans for its own public-safety network.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ATS TECHNICAL, INC.
Around the Web
- Verizon to Compete With AT&T for Public-Safety Customers
Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- DealBook Briefing: The Fallout From the AT&T-Time Warner Lawsuit
Tuesday Nov 21, 2017
Media executives quietly express hope that the Justice Department’s case goes to trial and loses, putting pressure on the government in future merger reviews.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- In AT&T Deal, Government Action Catches Up With Trump Rhetoric
By JIM RUTENBERG - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
CNN is at the heart of a dispute between the Justice Department and AT&T and Time Warner, raising the possibility of interference by President Trump.
- Facebook Pitches In on Intel's Coming Artificial Intelligence Chip
Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Intel Corp. said Facebook Inc. is providing technical input for a coming chip designed for artificial intelligence, as the semiconductor giant moves into a fast-growing market dominated by Nvidia Corp.
- Op-Ed Contributor: Why the AT&T-Time Warner Merger Makes Sense
By MICHAEL J. SANTORELLI - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
The proposal will not hurt competition or consumers. The Justice Department has no solid antitrust reasons to block it.