We don’t need to make it easier for companies to bilk us.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ATS TAX SERVICES LTD.
Around the Web
- Contributing Op-Ed Writer: Paradise Papers Show How Misguided the G.O.P. Is on Taxes
By BRYCE COVERT - Sunday Nov 12, 2017
- Op-Ed Contributor: The Paradise Papers Hacking and the Consequences of Privacy
By JAKE BERNSTEIN - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
In the world of offshore finance, confidentiality long ago became a corrosive secrecy.
- The Paradise Papers: After a Tax Crackdown, Apple Found a New Shelter for Its Profits
By JESSE DRUCKER and SIMON BOWERS - Monday Nov 6, 2017
The tech giant has found a tax haven in the island of Jersey, leaving billions of dollars untouched by the United States, leaked documents reveal.
- The Paradise Papers: How Business Titans, Pop Stars and Royals Hide Their Wealth
By SCOTT SHANE, SPENCER WOODMAN and MICHAEL FORSYTHE - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
Records from an offshore hideaway show how an American billionaire grew one of the world’s largest trusts and another owned part of a company accused of exploiting the poor.
- The Paradise Papers: Millions of Leaked Files Shine Light on Where the Elite Hide Their Money
By MICHAEL FORSYTHE - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
The leak, called the Paradise Papers, centers on an offshore law firm that has helped obscure the wealth of multinational companies and the superrich.
- The Paradise Papers: Endowments Boom as Colleges Bury Earnings Overseas
By STEPHANIE SAUL - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
American universities are using offshore strategies to swell their coffers, skirt taxes and obscure investments that could spark campus protests.