Zaycon Fresh, a meat seller that skips stores to sell its discounted steaks and pork chops directly out of trailer trucks, is eyeing the New York area — and says it’s close to raising $50 million to make it happen. The Spokane, Wash.-based outfit typically asks its mostly suburban and rural customers to meet its...
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jun 30, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ATLANTIC DISCOUNT STORE, INC.
Around the Web
- Trucks that sell bulk meat in parking lots may head to NY
By Lisa Fickenscher - Saturday Sep 30, 2017
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- Here’s An Early Look At The Donald Trump Parody Book Co-Written By Alec Baldwin
By Andrew Husband - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Alec Baldwin and Kurt Andersen's new book, 'You Can't Spell America Without Me', will hit stores November 7th, 2017.
- Department Stores Are Starting to Discount Cosmetics
Monday Jul 10, 2017
Desperate to get shoppers in the door, U.S. department stores have started to discount the one item they had long been able to sell at full price: cosmetics.
- Time Inc. Launches 'People Perks' Membership for Product Discounts
Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
Time Inc. is offering memberships for $60 per year or $5.99 per month that give consumers access to deals on products related to entertainment, beauty, food, pets and more. It’s part of wider efforts to develop new revenue sources.
- Department Stores Try Discounting Prestige Makeup For The First Time
By Laura Northrup - Monday Jul 10, 2017
How desperate are department stores to get shoppers in the door and spending money? Chains including Lord & Taylor, Macy’s, and Bloomingdales are taking the unusual step of actually discounting their cosmetics, trying to get back prestige cosmetics sales that have drifted to cosmetics-only stores like Sephora and Ulta. Sure, deals are common in the cosmetics department, but they’re …