Is Payless ShoeSource trying to recover from bankruptcy by discouraging customers from ever redeeming their gift cards? A Consumerist reader bought a discounted gift card from a card exchange site, then was annoyed when his local Payless store wouldn’t accept it. The retailer says that it accepts virtual gift cards in its stores, but only from certain vendors, and only …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - AT CARDS & GIFTS INC
Around the Web
- Payless Won’t Accept A Gift Card I Bought Online. Is It Because Of Their Bankruptcy?
By Laura Northrup - Monday Sep 18, 2017
- Olive Garden apologizes to AllOfGarden blog, offers $50 gift card
By Cyrus Farivar - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
"We've reached resolution / I received absolution."
- Hacking Retail Gift Cards Remains Scarily Easy
By Andy Greenberg - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
One security researcher reveals the secrets of simple gift card fraud.
- What You Need to Know About Online Gift-Card Exchanges
By Lauren Goode - Monday Dec 30, 2013
The gift-giving season is over. Here’s how to turn in that gift card you don’t want -- for cash -- or buy other gift cards on the cheap.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- Get a 24-inch Dell monitor and a $75 gift card for $200
By Ars Staff - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
Plus deals on laptops, headphones, TVs, and more.