BlackBerry Ltd. stock plunged 11% in Friday trading after the company posted a steep drop in quarterly revenue as it continues to shift focus to its burgeoning software business.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ASTOR AND BLACK LTD
Around the Web
- BlackBerry Revenue Falls Amid Shift to Software
Friday Jun 23, 2017
- The Congressional Black Caucus Prayer Breakfast: The Great Black Deception
Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
All the hate promoted at the Congressional Black Caucus Prayer Breakfast was insidiously shrouded in Christianity.
- Fiat Chrysler Is at a Crossroads. It’s Looking to China for a Solution.
By BILL VLASIC and NEAL E. BOUDETTE - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
Even before one suitor’s interest emerged this week, the automaker had been in talks for months on Chinese investments or other deals, officials say.
- Gender War, Aisle 3: Unisex Kids’ Clothes Stir British Backlash
By DAN BILEFSKY - Monday Sep 4, 2017
John Lewis, the British retailer, has sparked a spirited discussion by eliminating boys and girls signs and using gender-neutral clothing tags at its stores.
- A Golf Center Grows in Harlem
By PAUL ROGERS - Friday Aug 25, 2017
A leader of the Bridge Golf Foundation hopes it will be a “model for progressive gentrification” through its work with underprivileged and mostly black adolescent boys.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.