State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ASSURANT TRANSPORTATION CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- The Biggest Threats to Uber's Future, Ranked
By Aarian Marshall - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Lawsuits, criminal investigations, and a toxic corporate culture. Can the ride-hail giant survive?
- Ben & Jerry’s Strikes Deal to Improve Migrant Dairy Workers’ Conditions
By NOAM SCHEIBER - Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
The agreement between the ice cream maker and an advocacy group is meant to assure that the company’s suppliers provide adequate wages and living conditions on Vermont farms.
- After United Fallout, Airlines Are Bumping Fewer Passengers
By MATT STEVENS - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
Airlines recently reported the lowest bump rate since 1995, a Transportation Department report said. A dragging episode in April may have played a role.