If your home sustained damage from Hurricane Irma, you might have to wait just to get the insurance company to look at your property to see what repairs will and won’t be covered. Why? Because there aren’t enough claims adjusters to go around right now.Claims adjusters are the folks used by your insurer to assess damage claims. Larger insurance …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ASSURANT CLAIMS ADJUSTERS INC
Around the Web
- Shortage Of Insurance Adjusters May Delay Claims For Hurricane Irma Victims
By Chris Morran - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
- ‘DISGRACEFUL AND OFFENSIVE’ Pence blasts NY Times for claim he's working to defeat Trump in 2020
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
- Freeport Gives Up Majority Stake in Indonesia's Grasberg Mine
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
The U.S.-based mining company said it would cut its ownership in the giant Grasberg copper and gold mine to 49%, ending a long-running dispute with Indonesia.
- Scientists call out NY Times for incorrect claim about climate report - VIDEO: Debate over leaked climate change report released by NYT
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Thrill Ride Safety Under Scrutiny After Ohio State Fair Horror
By Phil McCausland - Friday Jul 28, 2017
The amusement park industry assures the public that its parks and rides across America are safe and well inspected but a recent death at the Ohio State Fair has left people wondering whether those claims have actually been nailed down.