A new crop of mega-philanthropists — from Soros to Gates to Koch — eclipses old guard, changes the rules and courts controversy.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ASPEN GATE DEVELOPERS LLC
Around the Web
- Giving Away Billions as Fast as They Can
By DAVID GELLES - Friday Oct 20, 2017
- Listing of the Day: A Woodsy House Right on Aspen's Roaring Fork River
Friday Nov 10, 2017
This 1979 house has stunning views of Aspen Mountain and the White River National Forest.
- The New Gated Community: More Land, Fewer Neighbors
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Some owners pay a premium for developments with large lots and secluded home sites.
- Gates Foundation Invests $40 Million to Develop TCR Therapeutics
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
The investment in U.K.-based Immunocore will support the development of soluble T-cell receptor-based therapeutics for infectious diseases....
- Aspen Needs Mexican Tourists
Thursday Sep 21, 2017
They’ve been staying away, and ‘Trump is the No. 1 reason.’
- Gates Foundation Sues Software Developer, Claims It Billed $2.8M, Built ‘Nothing of Value in Return’
By Staff Writer - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation filed a lawsuit against a California-based software company today, alleging that the company failed to deliver on its promise to build a new software platform despite billing the Gates Foundation $2.8 million for the work. The Gates Foundation is suing Saama Technologies on claims of fraud, breach of contract, violations […]
The post Gates Foundation Sues Software Developer, Claims It Billed $2.8M, Built ‘Nothing of Value in Return’ appeared first on NonProfit PRO.