In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ASIAN FOOD 888 INC.
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Buffalo Theory: 30 beers on tap, and Asian inspired American food
By Michael Bauer - Monday Oct 10, 2016
Photo: John Storey/Special to The Chronicle Image 1of/19 CaptionClose Image 1 of 19 Buffalo Theory has 30 beers on tap. Buffalo Theory has 30 beers on tap. Photo: John Storey/Special to The Chronicle Image 2 of 19 The food is well designed to go with the beer including meatballs made with buffalo meat and Asian spices. The food is well designed to go with the beer including meatballs made with buffalo meat and Asian spices. Photo: John Storey/Special to The Chronicle Image 3 of 19 The restaurants symbol. The restaurants symbol. Photo: John Storey/Special to The Chronicle Image 4 of 19 Fish, No Chips is fried local anchovies. Fish, No