The Justice Department said it is gearing up to investigate a complaint by Asian-Americans about a college’s affirmative action admissions practices.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ASIAN AMERICAN CENTER FOR EXCELLENT INC.
Around the Web
- Asian-Americans’ Complaint Prompted Justice Inquiry of College Admissions
By CHARLIE SAVAGE - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
- TODD STARNES Hey ESPN, Robert E. Lee was not Asian-American
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
- Overweight Asian-Americans Are Seen as More ‘American,’ Study Finds
By NIRAJ CHOKSHI - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Assumptions about how much Asians and Americans weigh appears to influence perceptions of national identity.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- University of Minnesota-Duluth Medical School Receives $10 Million
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Sep 9, 2017
The largest gift ever to the school was made by a Minnesotan who recently learned of his Native American heritage and will be used to establish a Native American Center of Excellence....
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.