Singapore-based ride-hailing firm GrabTaxi Holdings is raising $2.5 billion in Southeast Asia’s largest-ever round of startup fundraising as it seeks to battle Uber Technologies Inc. across the populous region.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ASIA TRADE US BANGLA ASSOCIATES INC.
Around the Web
- Uber Rival Grab's Fundraising Values It at $6 Billion
Monday Jul 24, 2017
- Trump Takes More Aggressive Stance With U.S. Friends and Foes in Asia
By MARK LANDLER - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
The president pressed South Korea on trade and made moves that angered China, posing a test of whether he can keep campaign promises while also cooperating on security.
- Tech Giants, Once Seen as Saviors, Are Now Viewed as Threats
By DAVID STREITFELD - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
American tech companies positioned themselves as entities that brought positive change by connecting people and spreading information. Perceptions are shifting.
- Trump in Asia will call for increased pressure on North Korea
Monday Oct 16, 2017
WASHINGTON-- President Donald Trump will ask U.S. allies to pressure North Korea on its nuclear program in an upcoming trip to the Asia-Pacific region.
- Navy relieves of duties top officers of wrecked US warship
Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
The U.S. Navy has relieved of duties the commander and executive officer of the USS John S. McCain, which collided with an oil tanker near Singapore in August.
- Lower U.S. Oil Prices Are a Shot in the Arm for Crude Exports
Thursday Sep 21, 2017
U.S. oil is trading at the biggest discount to the global price in two years, helping extend a boom in crude exports from American shale fields to refiners in Europe and Asia.