Fueled by a sharp rise in commodities prices, companies like BHP Billiton, Glencore and Rio Tinto are flush with cash again, boosting dividends, cutting debt and shelling out cash for expansions.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ASIA COMMODITIES AND SHIPPING LTD.
Around the Web
- Miners Are Flush With Cash Again
Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- Li Ka-shing's Exit Plan Marks End of Era for Asia's Tycoons
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The curtain is falling on a generation of Asia’s tycoons who forged vast fortunes in the fires of the region’s political and economic upheaval of the past half-century, as people briefed by Hong Kong billionaire Li Ka-shing say he plans to step down as chairman of CK Hutchison Holdings Ltd by next year.
- Homeland Security Won’t Renew The Waiver That Allowed Puerto Rico To Receive Aid From Foreign Ships
By davidmatthews - Monday Oct 9, 2017
After briefing waiving the Jones Act, Puerto Rico will go back to paying more for commodities shipped on U.S. vessels.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”