The chef Gabrielle Hamilton’s thoughts on what makes a satisfying dinner are extremely clear.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ASHLEY TAHERI, LCSW, PLLC
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: Hunger and Desire, Stripped of Window Dressing, at Prune
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- Ashley Madison Parent Nears Settlement in Data-Breach Suit
Friday Jul 14, 2017
Ruby Corp., the company behind the Ashley Madison website, won’t admit wrongdoing but will pay $11.2 million to compensate any losses of U.S. residents who used the website on or before July 20, 2015, according to court papers.
- Lawyers score big in settlement for Ashley Madison cheating site data breach
By David Kravets - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Members who paid $19 for their data to be deleted (it wasn't) might get a refund.
- Chef Ashley Christensen Shares Her Favorite Food Experiences In Raleigh, North Carolina
By Alia Stearns - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
This chef and restaurateur is the perfect guide to the food scene in this very-hot-right-now southeastern city.
- Ashley Madison Breach Victims Could Receive Up To $3,500 Each
By Ashlee Kieler - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Seven months after Ashley Madison agreed to pay $1.65 million to settle federal and state probes into its lax security and deceptive practices, the company is back with another settlement that will see users whose personal information was breached when the adultery site was hacked in July 2015 recoup up to $3,500 for their troubles.Ashley Madison parent company Ruby …
- Ashley Madison owner to pay $11.2M settlement over data breach
By Reuters - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
The owner of the Ashley Madison adultery website said on Friday it will pay $11.2 million to settle U.S. litigation brought on behalf of roughly 37 million users whose personal details were exposed in a July 2015 data breach. Ruby Corp, formerly known as Avid Life Media Inc, denied wrongdoing in agreeing to the preliminary...