A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
95 GARFIELD PLACE, #2
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11215
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ASHLEY GRAHAM INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Plus-size model Ashley Graham keeps it real at NYFW
By Carolina Gonzales - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
Graham, 29, made history back in 2016 when she became the first plus-size model to grace the cover of the annual "Sports Illustrated" Swimsuit Issue.
- Ashley Graham followers accuse Sports Illustrated of Photoshopping her bum in recent Instagram post
By Heather Leighton, Houston Chronicle - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The photo was originally published in February, but the 29-year-old shared the photo of her bare body on the beaches of Fiji over the weekend.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Ashley Madison owner to pay $11.2M settlement over data breach
By Reuters - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
The owner of the Ashley Madison adultery website said on Friday it will pay $11.2 million to settle U.S. litigation brought on behalf of roughly 37 million users whose personal details were exposed in a July 2015 data breach. Ruby Corp, formerly known as Avid Life Media Inc, denied wrongdoing in agreeing to the preliminary...