The luxury market in New York is pulling in two directions, with developers betting on big-ticket palatial aeries and million-dollar “starter” homes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
67-45 75 STREET
UNIT 12 C
MIDDLE VILLAGE, NEW YORK, 11379
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ASHLAR CONSTRUCTION LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- New Development: Soft in the Middle, Splashy Up Top
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- The Little Theater That Could
By ALEX VADUKUL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
The survival of 13th Street Repertory Company, a relic from Greenwich Village’s bohemian past, depends on the survival of its 100-year-old doyenne.
- 360 View: The Headache of Living Next to Endless Construction
By RONDA KAYSEN - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Construction scaffolding is a part of New York City’s streetscape. When it happens next door, developers sometimes pay neighbors for their trouble.
- Sunday Routine: How Henry Threadgill, Composer, Spends His Sundays
By TAMMY La GORCE - Friday Sep 8, 2017
The longtime East Village resident wakes early, avoids the brunch crowd, and looks for inspiration in books, trees, art shows and dance performances.
- Restaurant Review: Hunger and Desire, Stripped of Window Dressing, at Prune
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
The chef Gabrielle Hamilton’s thoughts on what makes a satisfying dinner are extremely clear.
- Turkey Sees Foes at Work in Gold Mines, Cafes and ‘Smurf Village’
By DAVID SEGAL - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
The government has seized more than 950 companies, from a baklava chain to a major construction firm, over suspected ties to a failed coup attempt last year.