When he’s not on the road, the rapper and fashion designer likes to stroll through Harlem, where he grew up and still lives.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ASAP BOND AGENCY INC.
Around the Web
- Sunday Routine: How ASAP Ferg, Rapper, Spends His Sundays
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- China Will Be Part of a Popular Stock Index, Opening the Door to Foreign Money
By KEITH BRADSHER and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Inclusion in MSCI’s emerging markets index, even on a modest scale, will make it more important for foreign money managers to invest in China.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Common Sense: Feel Good About the Markets? Maybe You Shouldn’t Read This
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
President Trump has taken credit for a surging market this year. But tech stocks, the Fed and the president himself could change that picture.
- Goldman Sachs’ bond-trading revenue plunges 40 percent
By Reuters - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Goldman Sachs reported a 40 percent slump in bond trading revenue, mirroring a broader weakness in trading activity that has plagued big U.S. banks in the latest quarter. The slump was far worse than JPMorgan Chase & Co’s 19 percent fall and Citigroup Inc’s 6 percent drop, leading to Goldman’s worst fixed-income results since the...
- Goldman Eyes Spinoff of Simon, an Online Tool for Bond Sales
Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. is seeking to sell a stake in Simon, its two-year-old web app that sells complex financial products to retail investors