The Japanese company is set to ditch its investment in Tsingtao. Following the strategy of other foreign brewers in China could be more profitable
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ASAHI JAPANESE RESTAURANT 508 INC.
Around the Web
- Drinking Beer Alone Could Work Better for Asahi in China
Friday Oct 13, 2017
- Tom Colicchio Changes His Restaurant’s Racially Tinged Name
By KIM SEVERSON - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
The chef is renaming Fowler & Wells, after learning about the name’s connection with the debunked theories of phrenology.
- Restaurant Review: The Pool Strives to Deal With Its Famous Dining Room
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Changes to the landmark interior of the former Four Seasons create challenges for the new restaurant from Major Food Group.
- Syracuse comes out of nowhere to stun defending-champion Clemson
By Associated Press - Saturday Oct 14, 2017
SYRACUSE, N.Y. — Eric Dungey threw for 278 yards and three touchdowns, Cole Murphy kicked a tie-breaking field goal in the fourth quarter, and Syracuse stunned No. 2 Clemson 27-24 on Friday night to put a damper on the Tigers’ chances to repeat as national champions. Clemson (6-1, 4-1 Atlantic Coast Conference) had won 12...
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.