State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ARZOP CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- ‘The Emoji Movie’ Starts Strong as ‘Dunkirk’ Stays at No. 1
By BROOKS BARNES - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
A panned animated film scored at the box office while “Atomic Blonde” sputtered, a reminder of the disconnect between critics and the masses.
- Hackers Demand Millions in Bitcoin for Stolen HBO Files
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
Using the name “Mr. Smith,” the hackers released a fresh cache of data online, including “Game of Thrones” scripts and internal documents, and promised to upload more.
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- How Marvel saved ‘Spider-Man’ from Sony’s screwups
By Reed Tucker - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Could the real heroes of “Spider-Man: Homecoming” be … corporate lawyers? Sure looks that way. After 2014’s critically reviled “The Amazing Spider-Man 2” underperformed at the box office, Sony, which controls the rights to Spidey, swallowed its pride and went (wall?) crawling to a rival studio. The result, as detailed in June by the Los...
- Real Corporate Tax Reform: Treat Corporate Earnings as Personal Income
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Cutting the corporate tax rate is not reform. This is.