Stewart and Emily Altman have known Robert Durst for decades, and a prosecutor wants to call them as witnesses in his trial in the murder of Susan Berman.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - ARZBERGER & ZEIDNER, P.C.
Around the Web
- Robert Durst’s Friends Resist Demand to Testify in Murder Trial
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Is there a suspect in prostitute deaths? Prosecutor is coy
By FRANK ELTMAN, Associated Press - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
MINEOLA, N.Y. (AP) — For years, the thicket along a beach highway on Long Island held a horrible secret. Hidden from passing drivers were the skeletal remains of 10 people, mostly young women who had worked as prostitutes. Who killed them, and why, is a mystery that has vexed a slew of seasoned homicide detectives.The case took an intriguing turn when a veteran county prosecutor became the first authority to publicly name a suspect in at least one of the deaths: John Bittrolff, a Long Island carpenter who was sentenced to consecutive 25 years-to-life terms in prison this week for beating two prostitutes to death in 1993 and 1994.
- Rez Infinite on PC is a better game—all because of mouse support
By Sam Machkovech - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Now supports all PC VR headsets and controllers, plus added PC visual boosts.
- Sonic Mania PC version launches with Denuvo, online requirement
By Sam Machkovech - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
Sega insists game is “intended to be played offline;” staffer asks fans to complain.
- The complete history of the IBM PC, part one: The deal of the century
By Ars Staff - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Bill Gates, mysterious deaths, and the business computer that sparked a home revolution.
- The complete history of the IBM PC, part two: The DOS empire strikes
By Ars Staff - Monday Jul 31, 2017
The real victor was Microsoft, which built an empire on the back of a shadily acquired MS-DOS.