A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ARX DISASTER MANAGEMENT, INC.
2013 - EXECUTIVE RECOVERY GROUP, INC.
Around the Web
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- What Crisis Management Is Really Like
By Karen Wickre - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
A veteran of crisis management and corporate disasters tells you what to do when all hell breaks loose.
- Growth Is the New HP Way, for Now
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
What to do with a no-growth technology company that actually manages to grow? That is the conundrum facing HP Inc.’s investors.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Managing a Sensitive Situation: Traditional Philanthropy in the Face of a Natural Disaster
By Tarsha Whitaker Calloway - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
As nonprofit leaders and fundraising professionals, surviving through a natural disaster is something we do not always consider as part of our philanthropic strategy. However, it can become a critical consideration if you lead a nonprofit organization that exists outside the affected areas, or if your organization’s mission is not obviously tied to disaster relief...
The post Managing a Sensitive Situation: Traditional Philanthropy in the Face of a Natural Disaster appeared first on NonProfit PRO.
- The Trump Administration Prepares for What Could Be Its First Major Natural Disaster
By NICHOLAS FANDOS - Friday Aug 25, 2017
As Hurricane Harvey approaches Texas, FEMA says it is ready with personnel and supplies.