The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
SPIEGEL & UTRERA P.A., P.C
1 MAIDEN LANE
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10038
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ARTPROLOGISTICS INCORPORATED
Around the Web
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
- How Does the Hamptons Garden Grow? With a Lot of Paid Help
By STACEY STOWE - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
On the East End of Long Island, the professionally planted and tended vegetable garden requires a different kind of green.
- Oakland approves Golden Road Brewing's plans to open Temescal beer garden and brew pub
By Alyssa Pereira - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
The City of Oakland has approved Golden Road Brewing's proposal to open a brew pub and beer garden in the Temescal neighborhood, a Golden Road spokesperson told SFGATE.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- News Publishers Unveil 'Trust Indicators,' Walled Gardens Agree To Incorporate
Thursday Nov 16, 2017
A group of well-known news publishers, including 'The Washington Post,' 'The Globe and Mail' and 'The Economist,' are launching a new set of transparency standards designed to help people easilydetermine the quality and reliability of journalism. The standards, dubbed "Trust Indicators," were created from a team of journalists from more than 75 news organizations as part of the nonpartisan"Trust Project" to help people understand the sourcing and reliability of content, including advertising.
- Wopo Holup, Who Adorned Public Spaces With Art, Dies at 80
By NEIL GENZLINGER - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
At Battery Park in Manhattan and many other places, countless people have seen her works, which often incorporated images from the natural world.