Federal efforts to clean up a Queens site contaminated with radioactive waste could displace some automotive shops. Their owners don’t know where they’d go.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
1706 HANCOCK ST.
RIDGEWOOD, NEW YORK, 11385
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ARTISTIC THRIFT SHOP INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- It’s a Superfund Site, but It’s Also Their Livelihood
By VIVIAN WANG - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Local artist unveils 'Trump rat' ahead of POTUS' return to NY
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- Hold the Egg Sandwich: Egyptian TV Is Calling
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
Hatem El-Gamasy often appears as a pundit for Egyptian television news programs. His viewers don’t know his day job: He owns a bodega in Queens.
- Finders Keepers? An Ohio Goodwill Returns $97,000 Mistakenly Donated With Clothes
By MICHAEL COOPER - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
A surprising number of people carry vast sums in cash, lose it — and then get it returned by Good Samaritans.
- In Detroit, Artists Explore the Riches of the 99-Cent Store
By CHRIS HAMPTON - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For a summer exhibition titled “99 Cents or Less,” the Museum of Contemporary Art Detroit has begun to resemble a dollar shop.