Ms. Ma, the chief executive of Zola and a resident of Cobble Hill, Brooklyn, writes in her journal, listens to podcasts and shops in Chinatown.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Aug 11, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ARTIST LU SHAN INC.
Around the Web
- Sunday Routine: How Shan-Lyn Ma, Wedding Registry Founder, Spends Her Sundays
By NANCY A. RUHLING - Friday Sep 22, 2017
- Local artist unveils 'Trump rat' ahead of POTUS' return to NY
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- Is a Buddhist Group Changing China? Or Is China Changing It?
By IAN JOHNSON - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Millions have joined faith organizations like Fo Guang Shan, aiming to fill what they see as a moral vacuum. But to operate in China, groups like Fo Guang Shan must compromise.
- In China, Facebook Tests the Waters With a Stealth App
By PAUL MOZUR - Friday Aug 11, 2017
The social media giant has quietly authorized the release of a Chinese version of its Moments app, a highly unusual move that raises transparency questions.
- Art Review: From China’s Artist-Activist, a Citywide Great Wall
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Ai Weiwei has endured frequent gripes that his activism has got the better of his art. That gripe is unfounded.
- Sunday Routine: How Arline Jacoby, Artist, Spends Her Sundays
By ALEXIS CHEUNG - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The 30-year resident of Roosevelt Island reads the obits, talks to her favorite plant, swims, gardens and makes art.