For the most innovative designers working today, form is just as important as flora.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ARTHUR AVENUE FLORAL DESIGN GROUP INC.
Around the Web
- By Design: The New Wave in Floral Arrangements
By LINDSAY TALBOT - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- A Spooky Floral Arrangement Inspired by Edvard Munch
Thursday Oct 19, 2017
Floral designer Lindsey Taylor captures Norwegian expressionist Edvard Munch’s angst as expressed in the 1899 haunting portrait, ‘Melancholy, Laura.’
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- Sending Relief by Air and Sea to Puerto Rico From the Bronx
By RICK ROJAS - Monday Oct 16, 2017
As she leads a nonprofit’s aid effort, Lymaris Albors channels the anguish stirred by Hurricane Maria into delivering help to her homeland.
- The Rebranding of the Bronx
By RUTH LA FERLA - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
A cadre of homegrown artists, designers and entrepreneurs are giving the South Bronx an image transplant.