The addition to the museum will create an additional 50,000 square feet for galleries, improved public circulation and other programs.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NICHOLAS J. FIORENZA ESQ., FERRARA, LARRISON, BARRETT &
5010 CAMPUSWOOD DRIVE
EAST SYRACUSE, NEW YORK, 13057
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ART IN THE SQUARE GALLERY, LLC
Around the Web
- New Museum Selects Rem Koolhaas for Expansion on the Bowery
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
- Art Gallery Closures Grow for Small and Midsize Dealers
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Large galleries with multiple locations grab wider audiences, dominate art fairs and focus on trophy works. Closures threaten emerging artists.
- Art Review: How the East Was Won: A Photographic Portrait
By VICKI GOLDBERG - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Images at the National Gallery of Art offer a lesson in how the Eastern wilderness — beautiful and grand — was tamed, exploited and transformed.
- At a Chelsea Art Gallery, an Age Requirement: Over 60 Only
By JAMES BARRON - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
The Carter Burden Gallery seeks to correct an art world problem: Older, lesser-known artists are too often passed over. Thirty-somethings need not apply.
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- From Chelsea Manning’s DNA Springs an Art Show
By SOPHIE HAIGNEY - Friday Jun 30, 2017
An art show in Lower Manhattan will feature 3D portraits created by an artist using the DNA of Ms. Manning.