The Civilian Complaint Review Board found that Officer Daniel Pantaleo used a chokehold and restricted Eric Garner’s breathing, a person familiar with the case said.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ART CONTRACTING NYC CORP.
Around the Web
- Review Board Recommends Stiffest Punishment for Officer in Garner Case
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Friday Sep 8, 2017
- Art Review: From China’s Artist-Activist, a Citywide Great Wall
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Ai Weiwei has endured frequent gripes that his activism has got the better of his art. That gripe is unfounded.
- Uber, Surging Outside Manhattan, Tops Taxis in New York City
By WINNIE HU - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
The ride-sharing app has recently shifted its focus to the city’s other boroughs, leading it to a milestone: More people are using Uber than the city’s fabled yellow cabs.
- Bannon Backs Grimm, an Ex-Felon, in Challenge to G.O.P. Incumbent
By SHANE GOLDMACHER - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Michael Grimm met with Stephen K. Bannon at his Capitol Hill townhouse on Wednesday, three days after announcing he was challenging Representative Dan Donovan.
- Sharks’ Staten Island native set for hockey homecoming
By Greg Joyce - Friday Oct 20, 2017
Kevin Labanc is ready for a homecoming tour. The Staten Island native is coming back to his roots this weekend with the Sharks to play three games in four days against the Devils, Islanders and Rangers. Labanc, who has tallied three goals and two assists through the first five games of the season, will return...
- SUMMER FIRSTS | Brooklyn: Finding Alchemy and Art on a Coney Island Scary Ride
By FRANCINE PROSE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
For Francine Prose, an amusement-park trip as a young girl led to a ride on the Spook-a-Rama and later to a prized Diane Arbus photo of the same ride.