Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 20, 2011
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2011 - ARSG INC
Around the Web
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
- 91st Edition of a Parade, and Always New
By Photographs by VINCENT TULLO - Thursday Nov 23, 2017
Security was stepped up for the Thanksgiving Day parade, but the children and adults along the route paid more attention to Olaf and the Grinch.
- LeBron James mocks ‘s–t show’ invading Cavs workout
By Jaclyn Hendricks - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
"The s--t show is here. The s--t show is here."
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- 21st Century Fox Earnings Buoyed by Cable TV Business
Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Higher advertising and distribution fees for its cable channels drove up 21st Century Fox Inc.’s results in the most recent quarter, helping it deliver a modest earnings beat.
- Pope Says No Phones in Church. Parishioners Keep Scrolling.
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Monday Nov 13, 2017
People texted in the pews during Sunday Mass at St. Patrick’s Cathedral in Manhattan, despite Pope Francis’ declaration last week that phones were an “ugly” distraction.