Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ARNOLD INNOVATIONS INC
Around the Web
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- Arnold confirms rumors
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- State of the Art: How the Frightful Five Put Start-Ups in a Lose-Lose Situation
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
In Silicon Valley, small companies used to unseat big ones. Now the clutches of the five biggest tech companies are hard to escape.
- State of the Art: How Microsoft Has Become the Surprise Innovator in PCs
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
For years, Apple was the innovative leader in personal computers. Not anymore.
- By Design: The New Wave in Floral Arrangements
By LINDSAY TALBOT - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
For the most innovative designers working today, form is just as important as flora.
- NY-DC Hyperloop tunnel? Musk tweets about vague “verbal govt approval”
By Megan Geuss - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The Boring Company is looking for a project, so take Musk’s tweets with a grain of salt.