Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ARK TAX GROUP LLC
Around the Web
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Behind an $18 Billion Donation to a New York Charity, a Shadowy Chinese Conglomerate
By MICHAEL FORSYTHE and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
A Chinese man has transferred more than 29 percent of HNA Group of China to a private foundation, adding to the questions about the firm’s structure and political connections.
- Pet City: When the Delayed Passenger Is a Potbellied Pig
By ANDY NEWMAN - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The Ark at JFK, an animal center at Kennedy International Airport, makes dogs, cats, horses and other creatures in transit feel at home.
- The Ark Encounters: Business or Charity Take Two
By Suja Amir - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Is it a nonprofit or a for-profit? This religiously affiliated theme park can’t make up its mind as it positions itself for various tax breaks.
The post The Ark Encounters: Business or Charity Take Two appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.