The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
arista psychiatric services, p.c.
1901 6th ave north, ste. 2600
birmingham, alabama, 35203-2628
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Dec 29, 1999)
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 12, 1994
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
1994 - ARISTA PSYCHIATRIC SERVICES, P.C.
Around the Web
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Woman accused of lying about rape claims psychiatric illness
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
- Secret Service Post Moves From Trump Tower to a Trailer
By NICHOLAS FANDOS - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A command post was moved out of the skyscraper after a lease agreement between the government and the Trump Organization fell apart.
- An Insider’s Guide to Halal Takeout
By EMILY BRENNAN - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
A tour through several 24-hour Pakistani restaurants in New York reveals some commentary on Uber and Trump. But really, it’s all about the food.
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- NFL Explores Tie-Up With Firm Owned by Jerry Jones and N.Y. Yankees
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
A combination of Legends Hospitality and NFL On Location would potentially provide travel and ticket services for the world’s biggest sporting events