The nominations were announced Thursday for the fan-voted American Music Awards, with an all-male lineup for the top prize of artist of the year.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 28, 2011
NYS DOS ID#
REGISTERED AGENT REVOKED
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2011 - ARIA ARTISTS MUSIC, INC.
Around the Web
- Bruno Mars leads American Music Awards nominations
By Associated Press - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
- He Draws New York’s Skyline From Memory
Monday Nov 13, 2017
Join the artist Stephen Wiltshire at the Empire State Building as he draws the New York skyline after spending less than an hour observing it by helicopter.
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Upstate NY’s Basilica Soundscape Is A Festival Of Intimate Juxtaposition: Pastoral Stillness, Frenetic Noise
By Caitlin White - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
An LA native travels to Hudson, New York for one of the most intimate, noisiest and most picturesque festivals in the country
- Rick Ross looking for ‘dopest’ hip-hop artists on new reality show
By Tashara Jones - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Maybach Music Group CEO William “Rick Ross” Roberts is moving from the recording world to TV — as a mentor on the new VH1 series “Signed.” Ross, the acclaimed rapper and CEO of Maybach Music Group, joins Grammy-winning songwriter/producer The-Dream (Radio Killa Records) and Roc Nation A&R senior VP Lenny S. on the eight-episode series,...