Residents in the village of Kiryas Joel, in Orange County, and those in the Town of Monroe voted to part ways, ending years of conflict over zoning.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ARI'S TIRE SHOP & SERVICE INC.
Around the Web
- Call It Splitsville, N.Y.: Hasidic Enclave to Get Its Own Town
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 19, 2017
- The Way We Shop Now: You’ll Wear What They Tell You to Wear
By EMILY GOULD and RUMAAN ALAM - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
Subscription clothing services should make you feel great. Shouldn’t they? The authors Emily Gould and Rumaan Alam investigate.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- ARI, Hyperloop, SmartUQ, GrocerKey, & More: This Week’s WI Watchlist
By Jeff Buchanan - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Catch up on news from Wisconsin’s innovation community with these recent headlines: —ARI Network Services (NASDAQ: ARIS), a Milwaukee-based company that develops e-commerce software for equipment manufacturers and other customers, was acquired for about $140 million by True Wind Capital, a San Francisco-based private equity firm. Prior to the deal, shares in ARI Network Services […]
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- Big City: Lord & Taylor, WeWork and the Death of Leisure
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
The sale of the department store’s flagship Fifth Avenue building marks the end of shopping as fun, and the rise of work as a way of life.