Dr. Suzanne Degges-White explains how to spot a toxic friend online and when to walk away.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - ARC COUNSELING SERVICES, LICENSED MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELING, P.C.
Around the Web
- We Asked A Psychologist When To Cut Off An Online Friend
By Alia Stearns - Thursday Oct 26, 2017
- The Campus Left vs. the Mentally Ill
Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
Berkeley offers counseling to those upset by a guest speaker. Other students have genuine problems.
- Florida officials hatch disaster plan for Richard Spencer speech
By Chris Perez - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
The University of Florida has been working with local law enforcement to develop a disaster plan ahead of Richard Spencer’s arrival on campus this week — complete with escape routes, mental health counseling, and a temporary ban on vehicles. “We are not going to allow our community to be victimized,” Sgt. Chris Sims, spokesman for...
- Trump Administration Sharply Cuts Spending on Health Law Enrollment
By ABBY GOODNOUGH and ROBERT PEAR - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Officials said advertising and counseling to help people find and choose health plans is often ineffective. Supporters decried the decision as sabotage.
- Apple's General Counsel to Retire
Friday Oct 6, 2017
Apple general counsel Bruce Sewell, who was thrust into a national debate over the balance of privacy and national security last year, is retiring.
- Mark Steyn: Special counsel investigation is 'banana republic stuff'
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 22, 2017