All three tech companies admitted ahead of hearings that Russia’s use of their platforms to sway the American electorate was bigger than previously acknowledged.
arbor oaks civic association of dix hills inc.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 29, 1981
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
1981 - ARBOR OAKS CIVIC ASSOCIATION OF DIX HILLS INC.
Around the Web
- What to Watch for as Facebook, Twitter and Google Executives Testify on Capitol Hill
By CECILIA KANG - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- The Northern Trust 2017: Glen Oaks Club, hole by hole
By Brentley Romine - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
OLD WESTBURY, N.Y. – It’s always exciting to see a new tournament venue on the PGA Tour calendar, the more so when it’s part of the (...)
- The Daily: Listen to ‘The Daily’: Mueller’s Strategy, and an Attack in New York
By MICHAEL BARBARO - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
We look at the Russia investigation, internet giants’ hearings on Capitol Hill, and the terrorist attack in Lower Manhattan.
- iCivics teaches kids about politics, not partisanship
By Stephanie Chan - Saturday Aug 5, 2017
Politics has become virtually inescapable, whether on social media or in games. For the nonprofit iCivics, this isn’t a recent development. Former U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor founded it in 2009 to provide tools for civic education with free games like Counties Work and We the Jury, which are all available on the […]
- Facebook Says It’s Policing Fake Accounts. But They’re Still Easy to Spot.
By SCOTT SHANE and MIKE ISAAC - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
Executives of Facebook, Twitter and Google faced questioning this week on Capitol Hill about Russia’s intrusions. But that is only a small fraction of the fraud on social media.