Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 31, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - AR TWENTY FIVE, LLC
Around the Web
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- ‘My Cousin Vinny’ lives on — thanks to a superfan book sequel
By Kirsten Fleming - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
Twenty-five years ago, Mona Lisa Vito and Vincent Gambini — fresh from winning his first-ever trial — left a rural Alabama town bound for their native Brooklyn. They drove off, bickering, into the sunset in a 1962 red Cadillac convertible . . . and then the credits rolled on the comedy classic “My Cousin Vinny.”...
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Twenty new electric vehicles are on the way, GM says
By Jonathan M. Gitlin - Monday Oct 2, 2017
There will be a mix of long-range battery EVs and hydrogen fuel cell vehicles.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.