Billionaire activist investor Daniel Loeb’s Third Point LLC hedge fund has taken a $3.5 billion stake in Nestlé SA, piling pressure on the world’s largest packaged foods company to find ways to accelerate growth.
apv van cleef street LLC
127-16 14th avenue
college point, new york, 11356
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - APV VAN CLEEF STREET LLC
Around the Web
- Dan Loeb's Third Point Makes Its Largest-Ever Bet With Nestlé Stake
Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.
- Greta Van Susteren Leaves MSNBC
Thursday Jun 29, 2017
MSNBC has dropped Greta Van Susteren as the anchor of its 6 p.m. hour after only six months.
- Like mother, like daughter: Elodie Van Dievoet leads Golfweek Conference Challenge
By Beth Ann Nichols - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
WOLCOTT, Colo. – Even on a good day, Elodie Van Dievoet has a tough time one-upping mom. Florence Descampe won six times on the Ladies (...)
- WD Navarre Holdings Files for Chapter 11 Protection
Friday Sep 8, 2017
WD Navarre Holdings LLC, the corporate parent of technology products distributor WYNIT Distribution LLC, filed for bankruptcy protection Friday.