The No. 19 Bulls try to move to 2-0 on the season when they host Stony Brook in their home opener.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - APPLIED DNA SCIENCES, INC.
Around the Web
- No. 19 USF looks to keep on rolling against visiting Stony Brook
Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- Quinton Flowers, USF emerge in 2nd half to overpower Stony Brook
Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Quinton Flowers led South Florida to victory on Saturday against Stony Brook.
- Traces of Crime: How New York’s DNA Techniques Became Tainted
By LAUREN KIRCHNER - Monday Sep 4, 2017
The city’s medical examiner has been a pioneer in analyzing complex DNA samples. But two methods were recently discontinued, raising questions about thousands of cases.
- Researchers encode malware in DNA, compromise DNA sequencing software
By John Timmer - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
It's a proof-of-principle, done after making DNA analysis software vulnerable.
- Miles Bridges hurt as No. 2 Michigan State beats Stony Brook 93-71
By Associated Press - Monday Nov 20, 2017
Miles Bridges stayed in school to chase a national championship instead of cashing in on his potential in the NBA. Three games into his sophomore season, he is hurt. Bridges scored 20 points before limping off the court after injuring his left ankle, casting a pall over No. 2 Michigan State as it beat Stony Brook 93-71 on Sunday night. “Thank God it’s not a high-ankle sprain,” coach Tom Izzo said. “It’s just a sprain where he rolled it. He’ll be day to day.” The Spartans (2-1) bounced back from their loss to top-ranked Duke with a win that will be remembered as being costly if Bridges’ injury lingers.
- Bacteria May Rig Their DNA to Speed Up Evolution
By Jordana Cepelewicz - Saturday Aug 19, 2017
If DNA repair makes useful mutations more likely, it could accelerate cells’ adaptations to harsh environments.