Detective Kevin Desormeau’s indictment on perjury charges adds to the growing belief that lying is a persistent problem for the New York Police Department.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - APPLICANTS BI INC
Around the Web
- He Excelled as a Detective, Until Prosecutors Stopped Believing Him
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
- Uber Offers a Thankless Job, and the Applications Flood In
By MIKE ISAAC - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Even as Uber faces problems like a broken culture and a legal battle, many are coveting the ride-hailing company’s vacant chief executive job.
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
- News Analysis: As Uber Stumbles, Lyft Sees an Opening, and Bites Its Tongue
By KEVIN ROOSE - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
It has been a rough, scandal-filled year for Uber. But don’t expect John Zimmer, Lyft’s president, to gloat about his competitor’s misfortunes.
- Tech Fix: The Smartphone’s Future: It’s All About the Camera
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
The devices are poised to get smarter as advances are made in scanning 3-D objects like your face.
- China Blocks WhatsApp, Broadening Online Censorship
By KEITH BRADSHER - Monday Sep 25, 2017
With a crucial Communist Party meeting just weeks away, Beijing is further tightening its already formidable internet controls.