POUGHKEEPSIE, NY — Authorities say a 29-year-old Hudson Valley woman who flagged down a police officer to report an incident with her boyfriend has been charged with killing the man. The Poughkeepsie Journal reports that police in the town of Poughkeepsie say Nicole Addimando stopped a patrol officer around 2:15 a.m. Thursday and said she...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - APPLE RELAXATION INC
Around the Web
- Woman charged with murder after boyfriend found dead
By Associated Press - Friday Sep 29, 2017
- Economic Trends: To Understand Rising Inequality, Consider the Janitors at Two Top Companies, Then and Now
By NEIL IRWIN - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Focusing on core competence and outsourcing the rest has made U.S. companies lean, nimble and productive. It has also left lots of people worse off.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- State of the Art: The Frightful Five Want to Rule Entertainment. They Are Hitting Limits.
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Apple, Google and other tech giants are pushing deeper into cultural industries — and stumbling in ways that suggest a certain cluelessness.
- State of the Art: Apple’s Silence in China Sets a Dangerous Precedent
By FARHAD MANJOO - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Apple’s decision this weekend to give in to China’s demand to remove unregistered VPN apps is a blow for the liberties of its customers.
- Apple promises better ‘cervix’ instead of service
By Max Jaeger - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
No, there is not an app for that. Before Apple could unveil its new iPhone and Apple Watch, it set netizens abuzz when a company leader promised a “relaxed cervix experience” at their stores. Retail senior vice president Angela Ahrendts apparently meant to say “service” when she made the flub during a live-stream of the...