In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - APPLE DEVELOPMENT GROUP INC.
Around the Web
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- Chinese App Developers File Antitrust Complaint Against Apple
Thursday Aug 10, 2017
A group of 28 Chinese app developers filed a complaint against Apple, accusing the company of engaging in monopolistic behavior by removing apps from the App Store without detailed explanation and charging excessive fees for in-app purchases.
- Economic Trends: To Understand Rising Inequality, Consider the Janitors at Two Top Companies, Then and Now
By NEIL IRWIN - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Focusing on core competence and outsourcing the rest has made U.S. companies lean, nimble and productive. It has also left lots of people worse off.
- Fitbit’s smartwatch plan hits more snags with debut looming
By Mark Gurman and Selina Wang - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- The Paradise Papers: After a Tax Crackdown, Apple Found a New Shelter for Its Profits
By JESSE DRUCKER and SIMON BOWERS - Monday Nov 6, 2017
The tech giant has found a tax haven in the island of Jersey, leaving billions of dollars untouched by the United States, leaked documents reveal.