Focusing on core competence and outsourcing the rest has made U.S. companies lean, nimble and productive. It has also left lots of people worse off.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
RICHARD A. BROWN, JR.
188-34 87TH DRIVE APT. 3C
HOLLIS, NEW YORK, 11423
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - APPLE BERRY PARTS INC.
Around the Web
- Economic Trends: To Understand Rising Inequality, Consider the Janitors at Two Top Companies, Then and Now
By NEIL IRWIN - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
- Possumhaw Holly Information – How To Grow A Possumhaw Hollies
By Teo Spangler - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
- Holly Companions – What Can I Grow Underneath A Holly Bush
By Darcy Larum - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
- Apple iPhone X Production Woe Sparked by a Parts Imbalance
Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
Apple Inc. hit a production snag with components crucial to its new iPhone X’s facial-recognition system, adding to concerns about extended shortages when sales begin early in November.
- 1-armed clown arrested with machete claims it was a prank
By Associated Press - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
BIDDEFORD, Maine — A one-armed Maine man accused of startling neighbors by going for a stroll wearing a clown mask and brandishing a machete says it was supposed to be a prank. Thirty-one-year-old Hollis resident Corey Berry pleaded not guilty Wednesday to criminal threatening and weapons charges. Police say Berry was intoxicated but cooperative when...