John Lewis, the British retailer, has sparked a spirited discussion by eliminating boys and girls signs and using gender-neutral clothing tags at its stores.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
408 S. CHELSEA RD.
WHITE PLAINS, NEW YORK, 10603
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - APPAREL SOURCING NETWORK, LTD
Around the Web
- Gender War, Aisle 3: Unisex Kids’ Clothes Stir British Backlash
By DAN BILEFSKY - Monday Sep 4, 2017
- A High School Without Textbooks
Tuesday Oct 8, 2013
Archbishop Stepinac High School, in White Plains, N.Y., is one of the first schools in the U.S. to do away with paper textbooks. Instead, the all-boys prep school requires students to use tablets and laptops in class. (Data provided by Statista.com.)
- A PR Rep For An Apparel Company Threatened To Publish Fake Nude Photos Of A Journalist If She Didn’t Write About Their Products
By Stacey Ritzen - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
This is exactly how not to get a journalist to write about your product, in addition to being just plain disgusting.
- The Rebuilding Years, Post-Sandy
By THE NEW YORK TIMES and JONAH MARKOWITZ - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
Those affected by Hurricane Sandy five years ago shared how the storm changed their lives physically, emotionally and financially, and how things have changed for the better since.
- Lachlan Murdoch Loses Challenge to CBS's Bid for Ten Network
Monday Sep 18, 2017
Australian television entrepreneur Bruce Gordon and Lachlan Murdoch, the son of media mogul Rupert Murdoch, have lost a legal bid to thwart the takeover of insolvent Ten Network Holdings Ltd. by U.S. broadcasting giant CBS Corp.
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.