The publicly-traded company owning 206 clubs and serving over 400,000 members, including at Mission (...)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - APOLLO INTERNATIONAL TRADING CORP.
Around the Web
- ClubCorp sells after all: For $1.1 billion to Apollo Global
By Geoff Shackelford - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Toyota to Take 5 Percent Stake in Mazda and Build Joint U.S. Plant
By JONATHAN SOBLE and PATRICIA COHEN - Friday Aug 4, 2017
The factory’s location has not been decided, but the automakers said that it would most likely cost $1.6 billion and would employ about 4,000 workers.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”